blueskygreenpastures

Sunday, December 17, 2006

The HIGH UNCERTAINTY AVOIDERS are causing me GRIEF!

What is this world coming to???

People are driving me nuts within a span of 10 minutes on a sleepy Monday afternoon

Scenario One
P: ... You sounded impatient yesterday when I called you, what's wrong? If it's the same busy thing, then I sound like a broken record. It's so difficult to call you these days. We can meet another day if you really have no time this Wednesday...Maybe I am wrong to think this way... I am sorry if I always call you at the wrong time. I will sms next time.
(and goes on to arrange for appointment on Wed)


Me: Did I give you the impression that I am not keen to meet on Wednesday? I am actually looking forward to it. I told you on the phone yesterday that I was in the hospital visiting my colleague. You sounded uptight and hesitant to talk/put down the phone and it is difficult for me to talk when many people are around me...Yes, I'm afraid to say you are wrong to think this way and this is causing me grief. Are you too stressed recently that's why you are a bit sensitive?
(with a sigh of resignation, confirmed details on Wed's appointment)

((What I really MEANT to say: WTF? Who am I now? Your boyfriend? Puhleasssssse I am just a girlfriend who has drifted miles apart from you. And I am no longer the aunt agony whom you used to turn to time and again for all your problems and insecurities, and I don't wish to be the sinner who opts to let go time and again. Why do you have to insist on wanting to confirm details of Wed's appointment when this is just Monday and while I am battling sleepiness and crappiness inside while acting chirpy outside?! Pls let me accumulate good karma by denying me the chance to act neurotic about it and blogging for catharsis.))

Scenario Two
While my conversation with P was going on and the twenty minutes I was reeling over it, Ruppie was on the phone quietly with his gf quarrelling again... sigh~ She had been calling him cos he's playing the unresponsive game... another high uncertainly avoider causing me grief indirectly cos I wanted to complain about Scenario One to him!

Scenario Two
Me: Hi Auntie Lor Sor, are you free to coordinate getting a X'mas present for our boss?
Lor Sor: Ok, sure but pls tell me what I can get (and goes on asking five more questions)
Me: Erh... can I get back to you later pls? I am in the midst of something and I can't really talk now cos someone (P) is causing me a lot of grief
Lor Sor: Oh ok ok

(Two minutes later ...)

Lor Sor: (asking one question)
Me: (answered one question after another) x 5

((What I really MEANT to say:
PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS LEAVE ME ALONE! I WANT TO BLOG IN PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEE!))

The beast within me is a dark, wicked one...

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Enchanted One said...

Wow ! Seems like u r bent on dethroning me as the Queen of Rattling Blogs ! Hope you are ok !

Hmm as 4 P, I don't even dare be her gf let alone bf, seems like the witch is more wicked than the beast in this case !

2:04 AM  
Blogger blueskygreenpastures said...

To me, u r the Supreme Rattling Queen, a real classic one-of-a-kind! I'm sure Pi agrees too!

Haha thanks for the assurance about my (non)evilness :p

2:35 AM  
Blogger pi said...

I second XY! Enchanted One is the supremest rambling queen ;P

5:28 AM  
Blogger Enchanted One said...

Gals ! U r simply too humble ! Happy Birthday XY

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home