blueskygreenpastures

Saturday, February 10, 2007

加油!

I am procrastinating (again) in what I should be doing as I write. After getting some (weak) lead on my research, I figured I can afford 15 minutes of distraction (and yellow fever)...

It was Wednesday when I had to work late again. Arrrgghhhh, there goes my plan for some reading. As I plodded through the defence slides with aching back and limbs, I was on the verge of tears as I needed just that 1.5hr of nap time so that I could keep going at night with my discussion prep for next day. It was a lost cause and as I braced myself to keep a positive work attitude, I was reminded of the greasy fries that Ruppie had the day before. That's it, greasy fries! If a plane should crash into OUB Centre half an hour later, I wanna die eating greasy fries!

As I munched on, I realised I had not had real fries for sooooooooooooo loooooooong. Greasy fries without the oil pressed out with layers of napkins. And it made me very contented. The fatigue went away. In place returned my sense of humor +)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Enchanted One said...

It's really adding oil in ways more than 1 lor lol

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home