blueskygreenpastures

Monday, December 25, 2006

The 28 gifts of love

(similar to tune of 12 Days of X'mas...)

On the first day of my birthday, my close friends gave to me
I heart-shaped bracelet
Pair of heart shape earrings
and kisses of their luuurrrvvveee

With the hearts and the kisses the true friends gave to me,
12 bandagesssssss
8 packs of cookies
and 1 smiling middle finger

For these pressies of love
Signify all their wishes
Luck in romanccceee
Neverending kissessss
Never go a'huuunnngrrry
Heal all broken heaaarrrts
And a charm against all grief

Plus a little green bracelet which is my colour
To give me strength and da force
Finally the two watches
That my heart desireth
See me thru different 'casions
Added with surpriiissseeesss
In the form of choccccooo eeggg

These're my 28 gifts o' love

Oh my dear friends who have giveth me
So much o' luuurrrvvveee
1 Kinderth Surprise
Grinning Middle Finger
Pair of Hearty Earrings
Two Lovie Watches
Red and Greenie Bracelets
Pack of Fluffy Kisses
Eight Deli Cookies
Twelve Bandie Stickies
And Lotsa Love to last the whole yeeaaarrr.

(based on the little poem from Bud)

3 Comments:

Blogger Enchanted One said...

XY, I wld love to see you in the matching heart shape earrings + bracelets =)

11:33 PM  
Blogger blueskygreenpastures said...

DIAOZ~

8:19 AM  
Blogger minty said...

seems like the heart shaped duo are indeed the crowd's favourite... resign to the poll...

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home